These terms (“Terms”) are about this website, game servers and other services (“Services”) offered on www.bitloco.org (“Bitloco”, “We” or “Us”) which are provided to you (“User”, “Users” or simply “You”).
“Rules” refers to the rules found at www.bitloco.org/rules
“Donation” or “Donations” refers to any form of donation made from You to Us, whether monetary or not.
Make sure to read these Terms carefully, as they apply to the Services.
§ 0 TERMS
- By using the Services, You agree to be bound to these Terms.
- We reserve the right to make modifications to these Terms at any time (see §8).
- If You do not agree to these Terms, You must not use the Services.
§ 2 RULES
- By using the Services You confirm to have read, understood and agree to the Rules.
- We reserve the right to make modifications to the Rules at any time.
- You agree to abide to the Rules when using the Services.
- If You do not agree to the Rules, You must not use the Services.
- If You do not abide to the Rules, You may be kicked or banned from the Services, at our discretion.
§ 3 DONATIONS
We appreciate all Donations, however it has to be made clear that
- Donations are non-refundable,
- You are not obligated to make Donations,
- and We have no obligations to You after You made a Donation.
§ 4 AVAILABILITY
- We reserve the right to discontinue the Services at any time.
- We reserve the right to delete all data in connection to the Services at any time.
- We reserve the right to kick, ban, block or otherwise limit You from accessing the Services, at any time.
§ 5 THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
The Services may contain links to third-party websites. Such linked websites are not under our control, and we are not responsible for their content.
§ 6 DISCLAIMERS; NO WARRANTIES
THE SERVICES ARE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITH THE EXPRESS UNDERSTANDING THAT THE BITLOCO ENTITIES HAVE NO OBLIGATION TO MONITOR, CONTROL, OR VET THE CONTENT OR DATA APPEARING ON THE SERVICES. AS SUCH, YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. THE BITLOCO ENTITIES MAKE NO CLAIMS OR PROMISES ABOUT THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY OF THE SERVICES AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
§ 7 LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL THE BITLOCO ENTITIES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD-PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE WEBSITES OR SERVICES OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT ON THE WEBSITES OR SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STATUTE, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER OR NOT THE BITLOCO ENTITIES HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
§ 8 CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
Bitloco reserves the right to make modifications to these Terms at any time. Revised versions of these Terms will be posted to this Website. Unless otherwise specified, any modifications to the Terms will take effect the day they are posted to this Website. If you do not agree with the revised Terms, your sole and exclusive remedy will be to discontinue your use of the Services.
§ 9 SEVERABILITY
If a provision of these Terms is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, that shall not affect:
- the validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of any other provision of these Terms; or
- the validity or enforceability in other jurisdictions of that or any other provision of these Terms.
These terms were last updated on the 17th of January, 2021.